Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Want to Write for the Indiana Wine Blog?

Do you have a blog and post occasionally about Indiana wines? Email me so I don't miss it and can cross-post or link your article.

Do you want to write about wine occasionally but not want the hassle of a blog? Email me at indianawineblog@gmail.com about writing guest columns. No commitment necessary!

PS: I am toying with the idea about having a editorial board instead of just myself. Let me know if you would be interested in joining. I would request you have no financial interest in an Indiana winery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, what if you've never made any money from your winery? does that count? (har-har)

Its a nice idea, as long as you stay editor-in-chief. Its the tone and tenor that makes a blog readable and popular, you've got a good start...

rick